Thank you for being a part of our community. To make the most of it for yourself and the other community members, please read and follow the rules below.
This forum is designed to encourage healthy, positive exchange of views. The guidelines below must be followed when posting. These policies have been developed to help facilitate social networking and to engage all participants in meaningful dialog.
The CCA would like to be fully inclusive of our following; it is never our desire to ban individuals from our social media forums. If content, however, violates our policy, we reserve the right to remove that content and block the offending user. The CCA does not constantly monitor this forum for inappropriate postings and does not take on any editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the CCA's attention, the CCA will take appropriate action.
The following types of posts may be removed:
- Any material or links to material that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, profane or libelous or that is patently offensive or otherwise promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, or exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Any material that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties
- Any intentionally false, inaccurate, misleading or deceptive content
- Any discussion of topics which may violate antitrust laws (e.g., discussions involving pricing or which encourages or could facilitate an express or implied agreement regarding a boycott of another’s business or client, or other discussions which may restrict competition );
- Grievances about suppliers or products.
- Spam, solicitations and advertisements.
- Posts that violate the actuarial Code of Professional Conduct.
The CCA reserves the right to block any users who do not abide by these rules. You agree to hold harmless, indemnify and defend the CCA, and its officers, agents, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the online forum, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.